Monday, February 25, 2008

I HATE MONEY BOYS!

Bullshit!

I really hate the MONEY BOYS!!! Damn them! Wish you GO TO HELL ASAP!

Is it because of my last experience of being the money boy. But now i am not!!! I already stopped it and find money with a elligal business! And success through my own better career.

I dont care if you come for sex but please not bcause of MONEY!

I just find money boy in Bangkok Boys' Town or any related places in other country but not here, in the internet and through the friendship in my own country.

And may be i dont care if i know you are all the money boys before we meet up!

So shit after i can't control my own money for my taste damn hot guy!

You are all just like my taste underwear, which i just pay for it if i want it.

Im so sorry bcoz never answer your call again, may be just after i recognized that YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THE MILLION MONEY BOYS!!!

DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN YYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

No comments: